Monday, June 2, 2008

This is Life

Take the world shakin', stirrin'
Thats what I've got goin' on
I throw my cares up in the air
And I don't think they're comin' down
Yeah, I love how it feels right now

This is the life! Hold on tight!
And this is the dream!It's all I need!
You never know where you'll find it
And I'm gonna take my time, yeah
I'm still getting it right
This is the Life!.....

(From Hannah Montana's 'This is Life')
.................................................................................
As I'm typing this blog, a strong breeze is blowing outside... It's not a breeze; actually it's not less than a storm. Something tells me, this is the wind of change.

It's been quite a dry summer, and feels like it'll rain soon... It's been too humid, and now it'll be cool and fresh again... Yes it will be so very soon...

When the seasons change, they give us signals- when they come and go, but nothing is as dramatic and as loud as Monsoon. Whenever it comes, comes riding on the winds and comes with full force. And it comes with a promise, it comes with a hope. It comes to keep the promise of life. And the first rain gives the hope that this promise will be well kept.

This is what is best about this time of the year- winds blow up the dust and then rains set it down... As if to tell us not to fear of any blow we might face in our life. As if to tell us, "Hey, hold on! It’s gonna be cool again..."

And that small assurance inspires a thousand millions of seeds and they rise up from the soil... Yes, THIS is the Life.
This is the life, and I want to hold it on again. with the new season on its way, I think it's the best time to start afresh. That is why this blog is here. My New Blog... Welcome here, It's A Lot of Words....

No comments: