Sunday, July 13, 2008

Marathon Sunday...

They say, Marathon race is not just a race. It's a celebration, a kind of triumph of human mind, body and soul. But I think, It's not just a celebration of that triumph, it's perhaps an education that helps in a rediscovery of oneself. I've experienced it once again today.
Although I didn't run in the race. I covered Thane varsha Marathon. You know, I really had a Marathon ride through Thane City. But I enjoyed it. (Just I missed the rains... well, that happens!)
My day too, was a real Marathon Day- started at 4 am and is yet to end. but it's been quite a nice day. (well, not quiet, but perhaps one of the nicest of past fortnight or so. ) Today, I kept all thoughts away, except my duty, literally I mean. and then when I got somt time, I had again jumbled up a lot of thoughts. ( Oh I need to get over this-whatevr it is- as soon as possible) Oh dear, there are so many things that Ive to do! really, my whole life is going to be like a Marathon again... but right now I need to take rest.

No comments: